Do you want to be a part of a small team where you will be truly valuable? Are you the one always willing to help? Do you enjoy completing a project to its very end? If this sounds like you, Coherent Labs is your next career step! Coherent's team consists of 30 motivated and fun professionals and together, we are changing the face of video games.
We are looking for a reliable, self-initiative, and adaptive person with excellent communication skills to join our HR, Operations, and Finance team and support employees, compliance, and strategic goals deliveries.
In this position, you will have
- The freedom to suggest and apply automation to the workflow and save time
- Diverse job tasks and projects that will challenge you every day
- A long-term possibility to become an Operations Manager
- Motivated colleagues demonstrating high-quality work done
- Operations – orders supplies; takes care of the office maintenance; negotiates and partners with vendors; creates and stores declarations, orders, amendments, invoices, and other documents; updates registers
- HR – creates and analyzes weekly surveys; assists employees; owns the processes about benefits, leaves, labor medicine, etc.; submits job ads and arranges interviews; helps with events organization
- Overall assistance to the Managing Director mainly by working together on various projects, automating tasks, creating company policies and applying them; databases and reports and analyzing
What you need to succeed
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Self-discipline and self-motivation
- Organizational and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility when working in a dynamic environment
- Integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Efficiency in summarizing information
- Education in Business administration
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days paid time off
- Additional health & dental insurance and health insurance overseas
- Multisport card
- Public transport card or free parking lot
- Regular retreats and company events
- Dynamic and friendly work environment
- Constant opportunities for professional development
- Learning and development programs
- 100% work from home option until the pandemic situation improves
Coherent Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you want to learn more about the position, please contact us!