Are you passionate about games? Have you thought about how you would do certain aspects of a game better if you had the chance? Have you dreamt of working with game luminaries and studios like Bluehole, Моjang, Gearbox, Insomniac Games, and Remedy? Are you inspired and wondering how 3D, interactive, animated game interfaces in modern games are created? If this sounds like you, Coherent Labs is your next career step!
We are looking for two Advanced C++ Engineers with a can-do attitude who will join our Scripting and Core team.
- Design and implement features that help game developers create visually stunning video games
- Understand the architecture and improve existing features of our core products
- Investigate issues by formulating hypotheses and designing experiments to verify them
- Actively participate in code reviews, team meetings, and discussions
- Support AAA game companies and game engine developers working with our products
- Find optimal solutions for potential or real production problems
What you need to succeed
- 2+ years of experience working on high-performance applications, games, or real-time systems
- Solid knowledge of C++ and the STL
- Confidence in understanding and writing complex algorithms and multithreading code
- Abilities to manage the whole lifecycle for the code using agile methods
- Experience with Unity3D, Unreal Engine 4, or other game engines is considered a plus
- Excellent command of English
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days paid time off
- Additional health & dental insurance and health insurance overseas
- Multisport card
- Public transport card or free parking lot
- Regular retreats and company events
- Dynamic and friendly work environment
- Constant opportunities for professional development
- Learning and development programs
- 100% work from home option until the pandemic situation improves
Coherent Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you want to learn more about the position, please contact us!