Are you passionate about games? Have you thought about how you would do certain aspects of a game better if you had the chance? Have you dreamt of working with game luminaries and studios like Bluehole, Моjang, Gearbox, Insomniac Games, and Remedy? Are you inspired and wondering how 3D, interactive, animated game interfaces in modern games are created? If this sounds like you, Coherent Labs is your next career step!
Coherent's team consists of 30 talented, highly motivated, goal-driven, and fun professionals, and together we are building the next-gen user interface technology and changing the face of video games.
We are looking for a Release Engineer with a can-do attitude who will join our team.
- Develop, optimize and maintain a CI and CD pipeline of a large C++ codebase across 12 gaming platforms and 3 game engines
- Integrate the CI/CD pipeline with GitHub, Slack and JIRA
- Test and deploy releases with Amazon AWS
- Automate provisioning of development and build environments
- Configure, manage and deploy Windows, Mac OS X and Linux build machines
What you need to succeed
- 2+ years of experience working on CI / CD systems
- Experience with Buildbot, Jenkins or commercial CI / CD systems
- Proficient in Python
- Source Control Management with Git
- Experience with system administration and configuration management for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X
- Experience with Unity3D, Unreal Engine, or other game engines is considered a plus
- Knowledge of C++ / Lua is considered a plus
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days paid time off
- Additional health & dental insurance and health insurance overseas
- Multisport card
- Public transport card or free parking lot
- Regular retreats and company events
- Dynamic and friendly work environment
- Constant opportunities for professional development
- Learning and development programs
- 100% work from home option until the pandemic situation improves
Coherent Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you want to learn more about the position, please contact us!