Senior C++ Developer (Web Engine)
At Coherent Labs we are changing the face of video games by building next-gen user interface technology. Our customers include game studios such as Bluehole, Моjang, Gearbox Software, Insomniac Games, Remedy, Frontier, Avalanche Studios Group and our products power games that are entertaining millions of players all over the world.
We are looking for a C++ developer with a can-do attitude who will join our team of 30 talented, highly motivated, goal-driven, and fun professionals.
- Design and implement features that help game developers create visually stunning video games
- Understand the architecture and improve existing features of our core products
- Investigate issues by formulating hypotheses and designing experiments to verify them
- Actively participate in code reviews, team meetings, and discussions
- Find optimal solutions for potential or real production problems
What you need to succeed
- 4+ years of experience working on professional C++ projects
- Solid knowledge of Modern C++ and the STL
- Confidence in understanding and writing complex algorithms and multithreading code
- Accustomed to Git and GitHub centric workflows, code reviews, and continuous integration
- Experience with Unity3D, Unreal Engine, or other game engines
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days of paid time off
- Additional health & dental insurance and health insurance overseas
- Multisport card
- Public transport card
- Regular retreats and company events
- Office at a great location - right next to the National Palace of Culture and a metro station
- Dynamic and friendly work environment
- Constant opportunities for professional development
- Learning and development programs
Coherent Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you want to learn more about the position, please contact us!