We are looking for a smart and energetic System Administrator with hands-on experience in the field. Someone with an understanding of project management and excellent time management skills, responsible for maintaining a multi-platform system including PCs, Macs, consoles and phones and our build infrastructure. A proactive team player who loves communicating with and helping others, as we highly value collaboration. A person who is passionate about video games and would love to work on exciting games with some of the top teams in the world.
- Order, assemble, setup, upgrade, and maintain computer hardware, networking software and operating system software
- Setup and maintain multi-office, 100+ endpoint LAN, WAN, VPN, and WiFi network
- Maintain, update, configure, install multiple websites
- Ensure security and manage local security policy - choose, install endpoint antivirus, enforce software installation practices, password practices, email use practices, BYOD, drive encryption
- Scan and monitor local endpoints and network for vulnerabilities
- Build and maintain internal technical documentation and inventory. Track warranties and prepare reports
- Maintain backup and restore policy, ensure business continuity
- Maintain, install, track, optimize, update, and secure company cloud resources
- Resolve issues and provide continuous support for team members
- Provide office equipment and amenities maintenance
- Make an impact by constantly seeking ways to enhance the IT infrastructure and the internal services automation
- Be part of an awesome and fun team
- 2+ years of experience in system administration, information security, data storage and data optimization in corporate environment
- Expert knowledge in networking (IP, switches, routing/NAT), OS (Linux, Mac OS X, Android, iOS)
- Knowledge of firewalls, encryption, intrusion detection systems, and data backup/recovery
- Experience in AWS, S3, Server Linux, Wordpress, HTML, Apache, MySQL administration
- Knowledge of different platforms and applications (Google Suite, Microsoft Office Online, Jira, Slack, Skype, Zendesk, Trello, Zoho)
- Scripting skills in Python, Perl or other languages would be considered an advantage
- Experience with conferencing equipment (microphones, screens, Bluetooth, etc.) would be considered a plus
- Good command of English
We are a team of 40+ talented, highly motivated, goal-driven, and fun professionals who are creating the next-gen user interface technology and changing the face of the video games industry daily. We work with cutting-edge game engines, software, and hardware to solve hard problems for game developers. We started six years ago, and we are run by game developers and gamers with vast experience in the gaming industry. We’re helping address real needs in the exciting and fast-growing video-gaming industry, and our customers, spread around the globe, love our product: we’re powering Bluehole’s PUBG and Microsoft’s Sea of Thieves, and we’re just getting started.
Coherent Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you want to learn more about the position, please contact us!