Business Development Representative
The BDR role will have you work with other Business Development team members to create a pipeline of leads for our products, schedule demos, and convert those leads to deals. You will be responsible for building a professional network and establishing yourself as an expert in gaming and game user interface space.
Apply on jobs.bg
At Coherent Labs we believe that every hard technology problem is a big opportunity. Our flagship product, Gameface, empowers leading game companies to make usable and beautiful games, taking advantage of the modern web tech stack to build user interfaces.
We provide leading game studios like Mojang, Gearbox Software, Remedy, Krafton, 2K Games, Insomniac Games and many others with cutting-edge technology and allow them to focus on other important areas of making successful games, like gameplay and graphics.
Founded in 2012, we are 30 talented, highly motivated, driven, and fun professionals and in this exciting time in our development, we are looking to expand our Business Development team.
You can read about our story in a recent Forbes Bulgaria article.
- Execute company client acquisition strategy
- Conduct market research and identify new business opportunities to increase market share
- Generate leads through various channels
- Qualify leads by discovering client needs, applying company product knowledge and building business relationships
- Manage qualification of inbound client inquiries
- Schedule and take part in meetings with prospective clients
- Follow company process and keep track of communication, contracts, records and maintain the deal pipeline
- Keep up with industry news and trends
- Take part in marketing and social media campaigns
Your Ideal Background
- You have great command of English, both written and spoken
- You are comfortable around computers and can work with productivity applications (Word, Excel, Google for Business Suite)
- You have great communication skills and can communicate clearly and structure information
- You can build rapport quickly
- You can build and navigate strong business relationships
- Getting a “No” does not affect your energy
- You are comfortable operating in multiple time zones
Extra points if you have:
- interest in computer games (knowledge of the market is a big plus)
- second language proficiency (German, French, Korean)
- worked in a fast-moving company and liked it
- background or experience in B2B communication, sales, account management, or customer service
- experience in writing
- experience in Linkedin Prospecting
- some experience with sales CRM tools
- good sense of humor
What we offer
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses
- Enormous potential for your personal career growth
- Work with the best gaming companies
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days paid time off
- Additional health & dental insurance
- Multisport card
- Public transport card or free parking lot
- Regular retreats and company events
- Learning and development programs
- Hybrid work schedule - office + work from home
If you want to learn more about the position, please contact us!