C++ Scripting Developer
At Coherent Labs we are changing the face of video games by building next-gen user interface technology. Our customers include game studios such as Bluehole, Моjang, Gearbox Software, Insomniac Games, Remedy, Frontier, Avalanche Studios Group and our products power games that are entertaining millions of players all over the world.
We are looking for a C++ Scripting Developer with a can-do attitude who will join our team of 40 talented, highly motivated, goal-driven, and fun professionals.
- Develop our data-binding layer providing seamless update of the UI when data in the game changes
- Enhance, modify and port Google V8 for all gaming platforms
- Implement features that help game developers create visually stunning video games
- Investigate issues by formulating hypotheses and designing experiments to verify them
- Actively participate in code reviews, team meetings, and discussions
- Find optimal solutions for potential or real production problems
What you need to succeed
- 2+ years of experience working on professional C++ projects
- Solid knowledge of Modern C++ and the STL
- Confidence in understanding complex algorithms and multithreading code
- Accustomed to Git and GitHub centric workflows, code reviews, and continuous integration
- Familiarity with game development and game engine experience is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days of paid time off
- Additional health & dental insurance
- Multisport card
- Public transport card
- Regular retreats and company events
- Office at a great location – right next to the National Palace of Culture and a metro station
- Dynamic and friendly work environment
- Constant opportunities for professional development
- Learning and development programs
Coherent Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you want to learn more about the position, please contact us!