Video Tutorial: Coherent UI integration in UE4 (part 3 of 3)
Part 1 is available here.
Part 2 is available here.
1. Copy the resources needed for this tutorial.
2. Open the Level Blueprint.
3. Spawn a CoherentUIInputActor and Initialize it.
4. Spawn a CoUIPlane that will hold a HTML button.
5. Register for the button click event.
6. Create a bool variable that will hold the state of the cube.
7. Move the cube depending on its state.
I hope you enjoyed these tutorials. Please stay tuned for more 🙂