Prysm player can play video through the standard
<video> element. Instead of adding this tag to your code the Prysm Exporter gives you the functionality to add video simply by clicking a few buttons in the panel.
More about the video tag - Here.
- Currently, there are some restrictions for videos:
- They must be in the webm format.
- Their video tracks must be encoded with VP8 or VP9.
- Their audio tracks must be encoded with Vorbis.
More about the video support in the Prysm Player - Here.
- Currently, we support:
- Src - The source of the video.
- Initial-state - The initial state of the video playback.
- auto-play - The video will be auto-played when the scene is loaded.
- paused - The video will be paused once the scene is loaded.
- Loop - Whether or not to continuously loop the video.
Navigate to the Document tab.
Add a video file using the + button located in video files container.
Choose a video file from the file explorer - just webm videos will be shown.
Select the element which will behave as video.
- The element should be a symbol!
Navigate to the Properties tab
Check the Video checkbox and the Video options will be shown.Symbol elements can't behave as video and live-view at the same time! If you check your element to behave as video then the live-view button will become disabled and vice versa.
Click on the Src drop down menu and select the name of the video file you added in step 3.
Optional - You can select the play state of the video in the State drop down menu.
- The default state is auto-play.
- auto-play - The video will be played immediately after the Player is launched.
- paused - The video won't be played after the Player is launched.
- There will be no image of the video shown before you actually play it.
- How to play the video when it is paused check here.
Launch the Player and preview the results.