- Masks are partially supported in Coherent Prysm.
- The exporter generates masks in HTML only for mask layers that have a single untweened frame span that only contains shapes.
- All mask layers that are different from the supported will be ignored and exported as normal layers.
- There is no limitation for the masked content.
All child layers of a mask layer are exported as usual and wrapped with a
div element that has a
mask-image: url(path/to/my.svg) CSS declaration that clips the mask children.
- The frame count of the mask layer frame span affects the duration of other animations on the stage.
- If the mask layer has the most frames in the current timeline, all other animations in the timeline will have a longer duration.
- Strokes are counted in the HTML mask and ignored in Animate.
- All shapes and drawing objects in the mask layer are counted towards the mask.